Top Cosplay Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Zatanna Photo Gallery Featuring Doctor Strange


Zatanna is one of my favorite characters in the DC Universe! I first discovered her on Batman: The Animated Series. I began reading any book she was featured in and have enjoyed seeing her play a bigger role in media (Justice League Unlimited, Smallville and Injustice just to name a few). I have been costuming her for several years and have done many photo shoots. Check out my gallery which also features Kevin D Cosplay as Doctor Strange in a DC and Marvel team up!






















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photographers:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact me:






1 comment:

  1. Me encanta tu cosplay! Conozco una tienda de disfraces de cosplay, es muy buena.http://cosplaysky.es/cine-comic/star-wars-la-guerra-de-las-galaxias.html

    ReplyDelete