Top Cosplay Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2016

DC Super Hero Girls Budget Line Batgirl Doll Review


It's time for another toy review! Batgirl was the second doll I was able to find in the new DC Super Hero Girls Budget  Line. This collection can currently be found at Wal-Mart and Barnes and Noble thus far. It features three characters; Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl. They are priced at $9.99. If you are having trouble locating the dolls, you can order them on Wal-Mart's website HERE










As previously mentioned in my review for the Budget Line Wonder Woman doll, this collection features painted on clothes and molding. Batgirl comes with a bat ear headband. Unlike the first edition doll, she does not come with a face mask. She has molded long yellow gloves. Her utility belt, chest emblem, knee pads and boots are all molded onto her body. She comes with a removable black cape. There is detailing on her torso and legs. Her legs are bendable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






The box claims that the dolls can stand on their own and I am happy to report, they actually do! To help compare this doll to the first edition, I snapped a couple of shots at Target for comparison since I do not own her (yet). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




As you can see, the first edition doll has longer, thicker hair than the budget line and a face mask as I previously mentioned. I'm really loving the Budget Collection as it is holding me over until I can add more of the main line dolls, which are priced at $19.99, to my collection. The Budget Line Batgirl is adorable and very durable. She is great for play or display! A perfection addition to any Batgirl fans collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact me on my Official Facebook Page

Instagram: @victoria_avalor

Twitter: @victoria_avalor






No comments:

Post a Comment