Top Cosplay Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2016

Frankie Stein (Monster High) Gallery!

I have been an enormous fan of the Monster High doll collection since its debut in 2010. Released by Mattel, Monster High focuses on the children of classic movie monsters such as Dracula, Frankenstein and The Mummy (just to name a few). Costume Super Center has adult sized Monster High costumes available for purchase. This gallery features their Frankie Stein adult costume and  wig.

 I ordered and used makeup to achieve Frankie's light green undead skin  from Kryolan. Contouring the cheeks were important to add dimension as well as eye makeup. I paired the dress and belt with black leggings since the green tights that came with the dress were too small. I also cut the green sleeves off of the dress in favor of painting my arms. This insured that my arms matched my face and neck. Don't forget those stitches! I drew them on with eyeliner. I finished the outfit with boots I already owned. This is a great example of altering a bagged costume and making it your own creation.

Photos are by Green House Photography. Thank you Costume Super Center for sponsoring this costume!
















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Twitter: @victoria_avalor
Instagram: @victoria_avalor






No comments:

Post a Comment