Top Cosplay Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Costuming in 2014: A Year in Review

2014 is coming to an end which means it's time for my annual year in review costume breakdown. For new readers of Confessions of a Cosplay Girl, this means I list all of the new and fun characters I brought to life  this year. The list  is pretty long and features my first gender bender character and two characters featuring body paint. My thanks to all of the amazing photographers I have shot with in 2014!




Mystique






Body Paint by Lynn Cole 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Queen Elsa




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warrior Wonder Woman




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ariel





Photos by Hero Hotties


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheetah



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couture Maleficent





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinderella


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Invisible Woman


Photos by Hero Hotties

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faora



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couture Zatanna



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gender Bender Carl Grimes: The Walking Dead

Photos by Greg Larro Photography

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Visit me on my Official Facebook Page 
Twitter: @victoria_avalor
Instagram: @victoria_avalor 

No comments:

Post a Comment